Alright, I’ve come up with a great way to test your visual skills. It’s no secret that staring blankly at your computer has probably left you with a dazed wit and an even slower reaction to the busy world around you. I’ve come up with a fun solution – an internet video used as a puzzle. I’m going to ask you to watch a video and find certain things in the background. In no particular order, this is what you’ll be looking for:
- A man in an oversized pirate hat
- Female jester costume (Harley Quinn)
- Flying red bug costume with hammer in hand
- Spider-man lookalike with jean jacket on
- Escaped mental patient costume with broken straight jacket
- “Tim” skull helmet from Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail
If you were able to find 6/6 = Congratulations! The internet has not yet sucked out your soul.
5/6 = Keep looking for the Tim skull helmet, it’s tough to find.
Anything 4 or lower = …Gentlemen, you’re welcome.